QUALITY ∙ POLICIES ∙ GOVERNMENT
QUALITY & Business Acumen
For a one page statement of our core competencies and quality certifications, click below
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Quality Assurance & Inspection
TECMA is known for CONSISTENT and RELIABLE performance; it makes us predictable. Our customers serve vital and demanding aerospace and defense markets that must be error free and be highly reliable; our Quality Management Systems are committed to continuous improvements and designed to deliver 100% quality products to our customers 100% on time. The result is total customer satisfaction.
Federal/State Certs & Registrations
DUNS Number 009187436
CAGE Code 7B079
HUBZone Certified – Certification 52068
ITAR Compliant; DDTC Registered
WBE Certified – 17001326
California Small Business – Certification ID 2001152
Primary Naics Codes
- 332710 Machine Shops
- 332312 Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing*
- 332510 Hardware Manufacturing*
- 332721 Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
Secondary Naics codes
- 332911 Industrial Valve Manufacturing*
- 332912 Fluid Power Valve and Hose Fitting Manufacturing*
- 332919 Other Metal Valve and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing*
- 332994 Small Arms, Ordnance and Ordnance Accessories Manufacturing*
- 332996 Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing*
- 332999 All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 333132 Oil and Gas Field Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing*
- 333514 Special Die and Tool, Die Set, Jig and Fixture Manufacturing*
- 334511 Spacecraft and Subsystems and Assemblies
- 336411 Aircraft Manufacturing
- 336412 Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- 336413 Other Aircraft Part and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336414 Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- 336415 Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit and Propulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing
- 336419 Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336992 Military Armored Vehicle, Tank and Tank Component Manufacturing
- 336999 All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing*
In alignment with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, TECMA Company is committed to the eradication of slavery and human trafficking and promoting the protection of human rights wherever we do business. We expect our employees, suppliers and business partners to be committed to ethical behavior and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes having policies that focus on eradication of human trafficking, prevention of the use of Child Labor; and the promotion of fair labor practices. To facilitate this expectation, TECMA Company will ask its suppliers to certify that their company is in compliance with all relevant slavery and human trafficking laws in the countries in which they are doing business.
TECMA is concerned that the trade of conflict minerals mined in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) may be supporting human rights atrocities in the region. These minerals and their refined metals—tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold (3TG)—are widely used in the end markets in the Aerospace industry. As a result, TECMA supports the actions of governments and organizations efforts to minimize risk and promote the sourcing of conflict-free minerals. In accordance with SEC Final Rule regarding sourcing conflict minerals under Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, TECMA is committed to sourcing materials from companies that share the values around human rights, ethics, and environmental responsibility.
As such, TECMA requires all material purchases to include material certifications back to the mineral levels and will review certifications to ensure that any Tantalum, Tin, Tungsten, or Gold (3TG) materials originate outside of the DRC.
TECMA has established and maintain controls which seek to prevent the purchase and delivery of Suspect and Counterfeit Parts to its customers. TECMA only purchases products to be delivered to its customers directly from the Original Component Manufacturer (OCM), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or through an OCM/OEM authorized distributor chain. TECMA agrees to support its customers in GIDEP compliance efforts.